If you are looking for something gross to do with your kids as Halloween approaches, here's an idea! This goo is perfectly gross and very kid (and Mom) friendly.
Here's what you'll need: mostly Borax and white glue.
Mix as per the directions. And you'll have a gooy playdough type substance that is more slippery and wet. The great part is that it is washable! Your kids will love it!
GOOEY GUNKSolution A
1 cup water
1 cup white glue
7-10 drops of food coloring
1 1/3 cup warm water
4tsp. borax laundry booster(you can find it at giant eagle)
1. Mix ingredients in solution A together in a medium bowl.
2. In a second medium bowl, mix the ingredients in solution B together until the borax is completely dissolved.
3. Slowly pour slution A into solution B(Do Not Mix!)
4. Roll solution A around in solution B 4-5 times.
5. Lift solution A out of solution B(i had excess liquid left in my bowl) and knead for 2-3 minutes.
6. Store Gunk in an airtight container or plastic zip bag.